Friday, March 4, 2011

UPDATE


Hi All!
Just a quick note to let you know that I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth. I've just been really tired lately due to work (last month's busy-ness is finally catching up with me!).  I have about 3 blog posts drafted, Part 3 regarding the Transplant Games is being written (I'm in "stuck" mode right now) and I have another blog post being formed in my mind as we speak.

Also, I have great things in store.  Remember earlier in the year when I said I'd like to feature either a recipient, donor family, living donor, or someone on the waiting list?  I still mean it!  So please leave me suggestions in the comment box as to who you think I should feature first.  Yourself?  Someone you know?  Let me know who and why you think they should get the spotlight!  

Since April is "National Donate Life Month" I thought it'd be cool to do a daily "Did You Know?"   Every day I could post a little bit of transplant trivia and post it here (and the link on my Facebook) to educate people about transplants and the different organs. 

One last thing: I just thought of another idea.  Maybe I could also feature specific transplant centers.  How long they've been doing transplants?  What their specialties are? Etc.  What do you think?  Is this a good idea or should I nix it?

I LOVE comments and suggestions so keep 'em coming!  ~  Kim, Transplant This! creator   :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment