Friday, October 2, 2015

Decisions decisions!


Okay, so here are the blog post ideas that are swirling in my head:

1) Transplant and the Media--Part 2: I talk about how TV and film have influenced individuals over the years about becoming registered organ donors and how certain plots have affected those already part of the transplant community.

2) Transplant and food: How taste to certain foods change post transplant, what foods are a no-no for certain organs transplanted, how the possibility of donor's food likes influences the recipient, etc.

3) Transplant process in other countries: the difference between the US and other countries that perform organ transplant; the wait, how it's done, etc.

Plus....I had two other ideas but I'm totally brain-farting on them right now. Also, I'd LOVE to bring back my "weekly feature" where I put the spotlight on someone who is either a recipient, donor family, living donor, recipient family member, or on the waiting list.  LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED!!



Let me know which blog post you think I should tackle first OR if you have a suggestion for a future post, please contact me!!  Thank you!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment