Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Year, New Goals, Same Me


Happy New Year! Also, Happy belated Birthday to me!! I can't believe my late-30s have snuck up upon me! Where has the time gone? 

As the title might suggest, I've got goals but am apprehensive that I'll be stuck being the same old me. Here are my goals:

Goals for 2018:
1.) Go the entire year without spending time in the hospital admitted.
2.) Finally loose those stinking 15-ish pounds!
3.) Trust God more.
4.) Improve my culinary skills!
5.) Try to cut more corners financially.
6.) Try to be a more positive person.
7.) Try not to be so into my electronic devices.
8.) Read more books and give myself a reading challenge to try and beat!
9.) Not be so hard on myself all the time.
10.) Try to be more consistent on keeping my apartment organized/clean.

A friend suggested I combine some of these (like #7 & #8) to make it a bit easier to accomplish. The one I know I'll have the hardest time with?  #2. It's always been hard for a few reasons: 1.) my birthday is right after the holidays so right when the New Year comes and I start to get into the zone, celebrations start which throws me off! 2.) I heart pasta! It is truly a weakness of mine! 

Sigh. Do you have any tips/suggestions on how I might be able to accomplish these goals? What do you hope to accomplish this year? Tell me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment