Saturday, January 1, 2011

Now and Then...

January 1, 1996
  • I was on the brink of turning 16.
  • I was on the list for an organ transplant.
  • I hadn't been to a regular school since Spring, 1995.
  • I was addicted to my walkman.
  • I loved reading teen magazines (16, Teen Beat, etc.)
  • I didn't have to worry about my weight.
  • I HATED tomatoes!
  • I had purple lips and required more than 12 hours of sleep a day.



January 1, 2011
  • I'm on the brink of turning 31.
  • I'll be 15 years post-transplant in June.
  • I graduated high school in 1999.
  • I'm addicted to my iPod Touch.
  • Today's teenyboppers make me gag.
  • I now read magazines related to weight and health...and pop culture.
  • I'm always going to be frustrated at those 15 pounds I need to loose.
  • I LOVE tomatoes!!
  • I've been rocking pink lips since June 14, 1996.

Oh, how things change!

1 comment:

  1. you forgot to add one thing You are totally awesome and have the wisdom that age and experience has brought you!!!!

    ReplyDelete